Delux Natural Lambskin Car Seat / Pram Liner
|Also Buy LAMBSKIN WOOL SHAMPOO
|Also buy Wire Brush
This is one of our most luxurious lambskin pram liners, with a deep, soft wool pile and made generously from one whole lambskin. Available in cream, white, blue or pink.
The natural beauty and softness of Gabe and Grace Lambskin products are factors that set them apart from other brands. Our Grade A Merino lambskins are dense and fluffy and provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months.
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's skin, no harsh chemicals used in the tanning process.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Cleaned and sterlised especially for infant use
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile relieves pressure points as the wool provides a cushioned effect when shorn to 30mm.
This larger pram liner has 8 pre-cut holes for 3 point and 5-point harnesses.
- Warm, creamy golden colour (colour may vary slightly)
- Generous in size: fits car seat Group "0" and most prams and pushchairs, including the popular Bugaboo (Measures 37cms wide / 82cms long. Size may vary slightly)
- Corresponds with the guidelines of the International Association Natural Textile Industry (IVN) for safe tanning process
- Complies with UK fire regulations
- Easy to wash: machine washable on 30 degrees C wool cycle and suitable for tumble drying
Gabe & Grace lambskin products are lambskins and not sheepskins which means that the wool is very soft and fluffy and not course or wiry which is often the case with older skins.
PLEASE READ WASHING INsTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT