Delux White Lambskin Car Seat / Pram Liner
|Also Buy LAMBSKIN WOOL SHAMPOO
Baamy April Bargain!
This is one of our most luxurious lambskin pram liners, with a deep, soft wool pile and made generously from one whole lambskin. Available in white, blue, cream, or pink.
The natural beauty and softness of Gabe and Grace Lambskin products are factors that set them apart from other brands. Our Grade A Merino lambskins are dense and fluffy and providea luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months.
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's skin, no harsh chemicals used in the tanning process.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Cleaned and sterilised especially for infant use
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile relieves pressure points as the wool provides a cushioned effect when shorn to 30mm.
This larger pram liner has 8 pre-cut holes for 3 point and 5-point harnesses.
- Beautiful white colour (may vary slightly)
- Generous in size: fits car seat Group "0" and most prams and pushchairs, including the popular Bugaboo (Measures 37cms wide / 82cms long. Size may vary slightly)
- Corresponds with the guidelines of the International Association Natural Textile Industry (IVN) for safe tanning process
- Complies with UK fire regulations
- Easy to wash: machine washable on 30 degrees C wool cycle and suitable for tumble drying
Gabe & Grace lambskin products are lambskins and not sheepskins which means that the wool is very soft and fluffy and not course or wiry which is often the case with older skins.
PLEASE READ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Comment by Louise S — February 26, 2009
I have had the (pink) lambskin car seat/ pram liner since my baby daughter was about a month old (she is now 7 months) and I can honestly say it is the best thing I have bought. DD had serious car seat “issues” prior to the lambskin and used to cry every time I put her in it which as a new mum made me feel terrible and did stop me going out as much but with the liner she didn’t only relax about the car seat but would fall asleep too (also had sleep issues but that is another story…). It has been much admired and I am not only recommending it to pregnant friends but will be putting my money where my mouth is and buy it for them! Thank you for such a great product.