Striped Luxury Lambskin Baby Rug
The G&G MIDI luxury range of merino sheepskin rugs have a longer, wool pile than our shorn sheepskins, yet are still suitable for young babies. With a soft, fluffy wool pile, they are also a generous 90+cm in length so can be enjoyed for many years as your baby grows.
Our dual srtiped lamsbkin rugs are fun and created in our UK studio using the colours we have in styock. G&G lambskins provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Our baby rugs are the perfect snuggle companion at playtime, for tummy time, nap time and out and about picnic time!
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile helps to relieve pressure points.
- Created from sheepskins that are certified according to Oeko Tex ® Leather Standard.
When used as part of baby's bedding, it is recommended that young babies under the age of one should be positioned on their backs and that the lambskin is covered with a sheet to keep it in place. Older childern will enjoy lying directly on it.