For the care and maintenance of our Gabe and Grace sheepskin; we highly recomend the use of the Essential Kit care bundle.
This kit contains everything you need: a small bottle of G&G Spot Cleaner, a bamboo cotton flannel and it's own organic cotton wash pouch, bamboo wire brush and hand sanitiser for your own personal hygiene on the go. No more trying to find a cloth or brush, now you can take care of your sheepskin with a specially formulated cleaner and there is no need to rinse!
Luxury Sheepskin Pushchair / Buggy Liner in Almond Shorn
Almond is a very pale beige colour, an alternative to white and ivory and looks classic on all brands of prams. This pushchair liner is one style as seen in the image and designed to fit large main seats with 5 point harnesses including Bugaboo, icandy, M&P, even Cybex and the new Uppababy ranges.
This our shorn version, which has a uniformly short wool pile lenth. Our shorn G&G style merino sheepskin liners are selected from PREMIUM MERINO Australian stock as we insist on them being the softest available in the world. Hand made, since 2007 in our UK studio, our shorn liners have a dense, short, soft wool pile and are crafted from one whole piece of lambskin.
G&G lambskins provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Perfect on the go in prams, buggies, strollers, cots, bassinets and moses baskets. The main difference between Shorn and G&G Midi sheepskins is the length of the wool, where shorn sheepskin provide more support under the body.
If you would like some advice, we are happy to discuss by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through Instagram which is administrated daily.
Benefits of G&G merino for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense, soft pile helps to relieve pressure points.
- Created from sheepskins eco certified for safe infant and baby use by a leading EU independent testing institute.This ensures our sheepskins are free and safe from harmful chemicals, thereby making them safe for being in contact with baby's skin.