Perla Luxury Lambskin Baby Rug. (Midi Wool Pile) ~PERFECT FOR NEWBORN PICS.
THIS RUG IS PERFECT FOR CAPTURING SOME OF YOUR BABY'S PRECIOUS FIRST MOMENTS...
Our luxury range just got even more luxurious! Indulge your baby in one of our new colours from our Collection Siena. It's a fact that Australian Merino is the finest and softest in the world and this is obvious when next to much courser, wiry European skins. The fibre thickness of Merino is less than half the thickness of a human hair. British and European wool fibres are much coarser, giving that spongy, coarse look and feel.
Perla is a gorgeous white and looks amazing in the nursery, giving it the designer touch! Neither long, nor shorn, just somewhere in the middle! None of our white rugs are bleached.
Perla has a very natural beauty, is silky white soft and neutral enough to compliment any pram textile. Our Grade A Merino lambskins are dense and fluffy and provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Perfect on the go in prams, buggies, strollers and puschairs also in cots, bassinets and moses baskets.
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile relieves pressure points as the wool provides a cushioned effect.