For the care and maintenance of our Gabe and Grace sheepskin; we highly recomend the use of the Essential Kit care bundle.
This kit contains everything you need: a small bottle of G&G Spot Cleaner, a bamboo cotton flannel and it's own organic cotton wash pouch, bamboo wire brush and hand sanitiser for your own personal hygiene on the go. No more trying to find a cloth or brush, now you can take care of your sheepskin with a specially formulated cleaner and there is no need to rinse!
Perla Midi Luxury Lambskin Pram Liner.
Perla is our white colour, which due to being unbleached has slightly creamier tips. We named this range the G&G "midi" which we introduced in 2014. The midi range is specially selected with a wool pile which is slightly longer than shorn and still safe to use from birth. We do not recommned using "long" wool sheepskin for babies and young infants.
Our midi sheepskin liners are selected from PREMIUM MERINO Australian and new Zealand stock as we insist on them being the softest available in the world. Hand made, since 2007 in our UK studio, our midi liners have a dense, soft wool pile and are crafted from one whole piece of lambskin.
G&G lambskins provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Perfect on the go in prams, buggies, strollers, cots, bassinets and moses baskets.
How to order:
Select OPTION 1 for SAME DAY DISPATCH if you would like to order Perla G&G style liner as seen in the image. It is cut generously to fit large prams with a standard 5 point harness.
We can also same day dispatch the main seat liner for Stokke models or Bugaboo models (excl Ant) if ordered before 1pm.
Select OPTION 2 for Perla custom liners. This is the option if you want your liner to be designed specifically for your brand of pram. Please leave all the details on brand and model in the description box above. If you require the liner to fit both the bassinet seat and the main seat then you will need to select the "combined liner" option. If you would like some advice, we are happy to discuss by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through Instagram which is administrated daily.
Benefits of G&G merino for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense, soft pile helps to relieve pressure points.
- Created from sheepskins eco certified for safe infant and baby use by a leading EU independent testing institute.This ensures our sheepskins are free and safe from harmful chemicals, thereby making them safe for being in contact with baby's skin.