For the care and maintenance of our Gabe and Grace sheepskin; we highly recomend the use of the Essential Kit care bundle.
This kit contains everything you need: a small bottle of G&G Spot Cleaner, a bamboo cotton flannel and it's own organic cotton wash pouch, bamboo wire brush and hand sanitiser for your own personal hygiene on the go. No more trying to find a cloth or brush, now you can take care of your sheepskin with a specially formulated cleaner and there is no need to rinse!
Sabbia Shorn Luxury Lambskin Baby Rug
Our SHORN luxury range of merino sheepskin rugs have a short, uniform wool pile and are suitable for use from birth. They are also a generously shaped at 90+cm in length so can be enjoyed for many years as your baby grows.
Sabbia is such a gentle sand colour which will bring warmth to youl nursery setting. G&G lambskins provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Our baby rugs are the perfect snuggle companion at playtime, for tummy time, nap time and out and about picnic time!
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile helps to relieve pressure points.
- Created from sheepskins eco certified for safe infant and baby use by a leading EU independent testing institute.This ensures our sheepskins are free and safe from harmful chemicals, thereby making them safe for being in contact with baby's skin.
When used as part of baby's bedding, it is recommended that young babies under the age of one should be positioned on their backs and that the lambskin is covered with a sheet to keep it in place. Older children will enjoy lying directly on it.