MORE STOCK DUE IN END JUNE
It's a fact that Australian Merino is the finest and softest in the world and this is obvious when next to much courser, wiry European skins. The fibre
thickness of Merino is less than half the thickness of a human hair. Platinum Grey Shorn looks facbulous on any pram, stroller or carrycot, giving it the designer touch!
The Luxury range of universal pram / car seat liners have a deep, plush, soft wool pile and made generously from one whole lambskin.
Platinum is neutral enough to compliment any pram textile. Our Grade A Merino lambskins are dense and fluffy and provide a luxurious, comforting and relaxing surrounding whilst on the move, or at home. Babies tend to be calmer and more comfortable on lambskins while they spend much time lying down and thriving in their early months. Perfect on the go in prams, buggies, strollers and puschairs also in cots, bassinets and moses baskets.
Benefits for your baby :
- Baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter, suitable all year round.
- Kind to baby's sensitive skin.
- Absorbs moisture and releases back into the air, so the lambskin stays dry too.
- Hygienically clean, minor spills can be sponged off.
- Anti-bacterial: wool is naturally dirt repellant.
- Aids sleep promotion, by helping to balance temperature.
- The dense pile relieves pressure points as the wool provides a cushioned effect.